2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence!
Big thanks to all of our anglers for allowing us to receive the 2016 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence for the second year in a row!! If it wasn’t for all of the amazing reviews from our clients it wouldn’t be possible. We hold ourselves to the highest standards and enjoy delivering a first class experience to all of our clients!
Casa Vieja Lodge holds a strong five-point rating! The Certificate of Excellence is awarded to accommodations, attractions, and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers. This Certificate accounts for quality, quantity and recency of reviews.
Our most recent five-point rating stated “First time for me to do a destination fishing trip. Definitely not the last. What an amazing experience from the moment we stepped of the plane and into our transportation, service was the absolute best. Great lodge, great staff, great everything. What a trip. The professionalism and organization is unbelievable!”
Check out our reviews first hand from our anglers and get the chance to write your own review after visiting the beautiful Casa Vieja Lodge! If you’ve been and want to share your review with other travelers click HERE to leave an express review! Every review counts and helps us spread the word about our outstanding lodge.
BD Outdoors Race to Guatemala
Look no further!
Calling to all BD members, don’t pass up your chance to win an all-expense paid trip to CVL to fish with the BD crew. The winner of the contest will join the BD crew down in the sailfish capital of the world and get the chance to have a first-class experience at Casa Vieja Lodge.
The prize package includes: all expenses paid, awesome swag from sponsors including Costa Del Mar, AFTCO, Seaguar, Mustad, and Okuma, 3 full-days of fishing, and the chance to fish using the best gear in the business. Our crew at Casa Vieja is ready to show the winner a fishing trip of a lifetime, while treating them to first-class accommodations and dining all within the lush tropical settings of our grounds.
You won’t find an opportunity like this anywhere else other than BD Outdoors, Click HERE to enter!
“There is no catch other than what you might catch during your trip to Casa Vieja Lodge!” -BD Outdoors
Proud Sponsors of WMO &PCBT
- Catch us at the 43rd Annual White Marlin Open, August 8th-12th, 2016 in Ocean City, Maryland! We will be hanging out at Harbour Island Marina at registration both days and handing out Casa Vieja Lodge swag. See you there and good luck fishing your way into becoming a millionaire!!
- Reel us in at the 33rd Annual Pirates Cove Billfish Tournament on August 16th-19th, 2016 at Oregon Inlet, North Carolina! Stop by and see us for surprise deals offered only at PCBT. We will be there all week showcasing the lodge and cheering on lodge Owner/Capt. David Salazar as he puts his angler skills to the test during the tournament!
- Thanks Marlin Magazine for the stars!! Catch Marlin Magazine’s, August/September 2016 issue on the stands now, to see an interview on Owner/Capt, David Salazar’s, take on just about everything concerned with fish. Also, make sure to look at the talented Capt. Chris Sheeder’s Hotshot photo! Anyone else counting how many awesome shots he has published?
- If you want to learn more about our paradise check out the article in Power & Motoryacht Magazine, Guatemala Is An Angler’s Paradise, by John Brownlee. In the article Brownlee gives you a glimpse of the extraordinary fishing and accommodations the lodge has to offer. Check out the article HERE.
- If you are interested in awesome fishing, great people, and giving back join our annual 2016 No Sancocho Sailfish Shootout, November 10th-12th. Hurry before we are completely sold out, we only have 2 Lodge boats left!
- Our 2016-2017 Fishing season is filling up fast, make sure to book your spot in advance before it is too late! Check out our fishing reports from our entire season HERE.