As the states begin to cool off, October Fishing is starting to heat up in Guatemala. In the first charters of our 2019-2020 season, each group had their shots at blue marlin with 8 raises, 5 bites, and 3 releases, amongst the daily sailfish and mahi mahi. We have 2 large corporate groups returning this week and next week, and we know they will have a great time fishing with colleagues, and exploring Antigua.
We can host your next corporate or large event at the lodge too as we can accomodate up to 37 anglers and we assure you people will talk about it for years to come!
You Never Expect it
And neither do we, but life happens and so do medical emergencies at what seems to be the most inconvenient of times, but what can we do right? The same way you protect your health with insurance, we recommend you protect your trip not only to Casa Vieja Lodge, but to anywhere you travel with insurance. Due to our limited size, cancellations affect us greatly. Therefore, we adhere to a strict cancellation policy.
To make it easier for you we’ve partnered with Global Rescue to offer the world’s leading travel protection services. Medical and security emergencies happen. When they do, we rely on Global Rescue to provide our clients with medical, security, travel risk and crisis response services. Without a membership, an emergency evacuation could cost over $100,000. More than one million members trust Global Rescue to get them home safely when the unexpected happens. We highly recommend our clients enroll with Global Rescue.
IMG Signature travel insurance is the perfect add-on to a Global Rescue membership, providing coverage against a variety of unforeseen expenses while you’re traveling, giving you the added comfort of knowing the value of your trip is protected in case you need it.
After kicking over 65,000 single-use plastic water bottles last season, we are back at it again thanks to YETI with some hot new colors to add to your collection. Each angler receives an 18oz Rambler and has the choice to upgrade their top to a chug or straw cap for $10. New this season, our junior anglers will receive the Rambler Jr. 12oz kids bottle in three colors to choose from. The family that fishes together, kicks plastic together too!
Below are available dates, if any of them speak to you, click them, to send a direct email inquiry:
- October 29- November 5: Makaira (37′ Rybovich)
- November 19- 23: Afinity (39′ Billy Knowles)
- November 26- December 3: Poco Loco (44′ Kincheloe Nickerson)
- December 9- 11: Release (37′ Merritt)
- December 30- January 2: Afinity (39′ Billy Knowles)
- January 5- 9: Rum Line (40′ Gamefisherman), Spindrift (38′ Stolper)
- January 28-31: Rum Line (40′ Gamefisherman)
- February 13-18: Poco Loco (44′ Kincheloe Nickerson)
We miss you! Catch us on the road or at the Lodge…
- Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show: October 30- November 3 *Booth 1061
- Fall Solo Anglers Week: October 30-November 3 *1 spot left
- No Sancocho Sailfish Shootout: November 7-9 *SOLD OUT
- Thanksgiving at the Lodge: November 27-30 *2 boats left
- NYE at the Lodge: December 31-January 2 *1 boat left