Easy steps to get to Guatemala
- Be ready, willing/wanting to travel internationally.
- Book your dates with us and your air travel.
- We’ll mail you a test kit, which needs to be taken within 72 hours of arrival in Guatemala.
- Once you have your results, complete the Health Pass online and print/screenshot.
- Day of Travel: Bring 1) copy of your Negative COVID-19 PCR test results, and 2) printout/screenshot of your completed Health Pass
- We’ll pick you up as usual.
On September 9, 2020 the President of Guatemala declared a re-opening plan for the country. We’ve been patiently waiting a L O N G six months for this and are excited to get back out on the water, when the time is right.
The first step is opening the border on September 18th to land, air, and sea travel. From what we know, a negative COVID test will be required to enter the country 72 hours prior to travel. See the official decree pdf below.
We re-opened as normal the first week of October, and gladly welcomed anglers with welcomed arms, and of course hand sanitizer. As always, our Miami Office is in daily communications with our Guatemala team, and as more information becomes available we’ll pass it along to you.