The last few months have not been fun, to say the least, and we hope that all is well with each of you and your loved ones.
We dearly miss all of you and THANK YOU to those that postponed your dates and supported us! We’ve FINALLY reopened our doors on October 10, 2020 to our faithful anglers who make Casa Vieja Lodge what it is, the finest Offshore-Fishing destination on Guatemala’s Pacific Coast.
On September 18th, the Guatemalan Government reopened their borders to international travel, ending a 6-month lockdown and we waited a couple weeks to see if any governmental restrictions would change. Thankfully, everything remained the same and we re-opened with RED HOT FISHING! (Check our daily fishing report here).
Although our doors were shut for 7 months, we worked hard for your return to ensure a safe, clean, and all-around world-class experience, just as you would expect from us. Once you book directly with us, we’ll send you a COVID-PCR Test kit to your home (through December), and you simply drop it off at UPS once complete and your test results will be emailed to you! The short notice dates that we currently have available are listed below.
Easy steps to get to Guatemala
- Be ready, willing/wanting to travel internationally.
- Book your dates with us and your air travel.
- We’ll mail you a test kit, which needs to be taken within 96 hours of arrival in Guatemala.
- Once you have your results, complete the Health Pass online and print/screenshot.
- Day of Travel: Bring 1) copy of your Negative COVID-19 PCR test results, and 2) printout/screenshot of your completed Health Pass
- We’ll pick you up as usual.
- January 29 – 31 (1 Boat Open)
- February 1 – 3 (2 Boats Open)
- February 10 – 22