After a full house in March, and just about full-house after Easter, it’s time to secure your dates and get back to your favorite fishing spot! For those looking for immediately availability we do have select April/May/June dates just for you!
We’ve been hosting many more return clients after they have received their vaccination and are much more comfortable traveling. If you already have your vaccination dates, then make sure to book your fishing dates too!
For the 2021-2022 season, thankfully and luckily, clients have been securing their regular dates and it seems as if fear and uncertainty has left the building, and getting back to being on the water is now a priority! When you are ready, contact the Miami Office at 305-854-4665.
Single Anglers Weekend
If you are the only one in your group of friends, ready, willing, and WANTING to go fishing, then ditch your friends and make some new ones during our Solo Angler’s weekend this June 3rd-5th. We have two spots available. If you can’t make it then, you can join us for our the Fall edition October 28th-30th. For more info on click HERE.
Father’s Day Tournament
Last year, we couldn’t spend Father’s Day with you but this year we cannot wait! Join us for our annual Father’s Day Fishing Frenzy June 18th-20th. Bring dad, grandpa, great grandpa, Uncle, cousin, friends, and make your team unstoppable. Bonus points are given for multi-generational releases! For more info click HERE.
Fishing turned on high power for about two weeks in March and it was more than a few of our anglers could handle… however, that’s perfectly ok with us! As always it’s your charter and if you are done catching 25+ sailfish by noon, then it’s always your call of how you want to spend the rest of your day. We fish, dine out on the water, switch to fly, come back in early, YOU simply make the choice.
Check out a few fishing highlights below. Remember, you can always stay up to date with our daily fishing reports on our website HERE:
- March 1st-30th, the Makaira (37′ Rybovich) with Capt. Jason Brice had 374 raises, 339 bites, and 233 sailfish releases plus 6 marlin raises, 4 marlin bites, 3 marlin releases (2 striped marlin), 18 tuna, and 18 mahi-mahi.
- March 1st-21st, fishing a total of 7 days, the Spindrift (38′ Stolper) with Capt. Franz Hoffman had 142 raises, 114 bites, 62 sailfish releases plus 1 marlin raise, and 8 mahi-mahi!
- March 3rd-20th, the Afinity (39′ Billy Knowles)with Capt. Nico Melendrez, had 374 raises, 314 bites, 209 sailfish releases plus 2 marlin raises, 1 marlin bite, 1 marlin release, 7 tuna, and 5 mahi-mahi.
- March 5th-25th, The Hooker (48′ G&S)with Capt. David Salazar, had 282 raises, 237 bites, 161 sailfish releases plus 5 marlin raises, 5 marlin bites, 4 marlin releases (1 striped marlin), 25 tuna, and 3 mahi-mahi.
- March 5th-28th, the Release (37′ Merritt) with Capt. Eddie Bairez had 224 raises, 165 bites, 116 sailfish releases, plus 3 marlin raises, 2 marlin bites, 1 marlin release, 8 tuna, and 10 mahi-mahi.
- March 6th-18th, the Finest Kind (40′ Whiticar)with Capt. Nicho Alvarenga had 345 raises, 322 bites, 216 sailfish releases plus 14 tuna and 5 mahi-mahi.
- March 9th-28th, the Rum Line (40′ Gamefisherman) with Capt. Terry Brennan had 198 raises, 168 bites, 88 sailfish releases plus 3 marlin raises, 2 marlin bites, 1 marlin release, 3 tuna and 13 mahi-mahi.
- March 12th-29th, the Pez Raton (35′ Contender), with Capt. Benji Baires, had 203 raises, 159 bites, and 100 sailfish releases plus 1 marlin raise, 9 tuna, and 16 mahi-mahi.